Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Energetic "Research" on YouTube

Have you ever tried to watch videos on YouTube about inventions that claim to harness zero point energy? What about the motors built in garages that are not shown running in their completeness? For the most part, watching these prove to be a waste of time. I can get cracked out on alternative motors a few times a year, when I get the whacked out idea that I might be able to solve what others are missing. Alas, I have had no such luck. However, I will point out a few interesting sources that I think are worth a look (in the unlikely event that you haven't seen these). First, the Coral Castle by Ed Leedskalnin. How this guy pulled this off has just as much to do with that magnetic wheel in his room as his hard work, in my opinion.



One more thing, remember Billy Idol's song "Sweet 16?" That's about Ed and his lost love! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment